Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Pirate and in general organizations.

Kendokio

Inactive Member
I saw a pirate orginization last night listed and it doesn't seem to be active and nowhere else can it be found. If its not active can it be and if I start in one orginization can I move around? I was also curious what is the current state of everything in that regard... because I am torn between my character working for the pirates or working twords the SAINTs(though they aren't up yet)

Pirates, pirates, and more pirates. I guess at this point the fascination with peg-legged swashbucklers really is an ancient one. One almost as littered with plot-death as mecha. Maybe this should be a good time to expand on "pirate" factions (such as Red Terrorists, those rebel scum) and help facilitate a "Rogue members" thing for new factions/species. Make some easy-picking enemies for basic plots to find.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back