• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

[Planet] Ukiyo

It's always nice to see new planets being added to the Kikyo sector.
I already pointed out one strange little grammar issue but otherwise I hope this gets approved!

You might want to mention any important satellites, orbital defenses, fleets commonly in orbit, space traffic coming and going, or maybe space stations? Or space ports on the surface. Also, no link to the Leoteona again.

Some example names or short blurbs about important places? Cities, military outposts, strange natural formations? Nothing more than a sentence, but it might make it feel more lived in, since it's a fully populated planet.

Added everything you said except linking the Leoteona. I'll reiterate this in the other thread, but the art is just a sketch right now and I'd rather make their page when it is fully realized art.

I'll just mention it here, since the spaceports and such reminded me...what is their general tech level like? I know you mentioned building spaceships, and that you have to design them still. But they seem to be using natural gas for fuel still. Are they still using rockets?

Kuvexians gave them aether power ("...their ships can be seen wielding aether technology, weapons systems, as well as advertisements for Kuvexian products on their hulls." Found on the Ligveru page.) for their ships. Should I edit that into this article?

Kuvexians gave them aether power ("...their ships can be seen wielding aether technology, weapons systems, as well as advertisements for Kuvexian products on their hulls." Found on the Ligveru page.) for their ships. Should I edit that into this article?

That might be something people flying around the system would need to know, or would see, before they even meet the race.

I added that as a second sentence of the first paragraph of the "More" section.

Just threw a line in there about manufacturing facilities being underground out of necessity.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back