• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Player Manual

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
πŸŽ–οΈ Game Master
Discord Booster
🎨 Media Gallery
I am considering merging the SP guide, JP guide, and RP rules into a single page, which would be either a "Player Manual" or a "Roleplaying Guide" and also I'm thinking of combining the new player guide into it as well to have a comprehensive page on how to join and participate in the RP. Basically, we want the information, which new players need, to be easier to find. Before I do this, I would like to hear your thoughts on this.

This idea I like, combing them and providing instructions/examples of posting to help ensure consistency. Some of the things we try to do, adding Location to the top of a post if not all the characters are in the same place, posting with the correct tense, etc.

Alright. I'm going to do this.

I've also created a guide for characters, which I want to merge pages like "player characters" and "non-player characters" into. Do you think that's a good idea and also, should it be part of the roleplaying guide or should it be its own thing?

Here's the new page on Roleplaying so far.

Edit: Updated backlinks!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…