• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Please could I have a copy of some lost prior work?

Le Blue Dude

Inactive Member
Could I please be sent a copy of the work I was working on before (Bloaters in this case)

Please?

I've asked over PM and I've asked over IM, and now I'm asking here. Please.

I would greatly like a chance to make them workable, see, but I can't without the outline...

Re: Please

Nope... drat it... there was an immune-system based ship-board defence/repair/carry/other stuff system that Toshi was interested in... And I have no coppy of the work I did. Andrew says he does, though, and I belive him, but he seems slightly overworked...

It was stuff that had been deleted without warning me first, so I have no saved copies. It includes the bloaters (most important right now) the bio-docs, the bio-cutters, and a few other things, and I would like copies. Unfortunately, Andrew is no longer willing to get them, for reasons unknown to myself. So could someone please help?

Thank you.

There wasn't much work to speak of, in retrospect. Some of the concepts were rather interesting, but you didn't actually flesh them out very much. So... if you remember anything of what you had done, you're better off just reworking them and restarting with what you've got.

It's not unusual to redo and recycle an idea when you lose the work that you did on it.

It is in storage on the old forum, but due to the rude aggressive way you ask for it on YIM etc -- I am not inclined to help you in getting it. So somone else with access will need to help you.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back