• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Possible projects (Do we need to fill these gaps?)

International friendly things become hard... It would almost be simpler to have mid-way stations where you transfer from one faction's service to the other.
I'd love to see a Nepleslian extension of PAINT. Note that PAINT is for passengers, not really for shipping parcels in a Fedex-like fashion.

Also, Bravemart would be willing to sell more companies' products if approached with offers from them. Bravemart is designed with indie player characters (on the frontiers) in mind as their clients.

Also, Bravemart would be willing to sell more companies' products if approached with offers from them. Bravemart is designed with indie player characters (on the frontiers) in mind as their clients.

Since Bravemart is operated by the Red faction that Nepleslia tried to wipe out (if I'm understanding the history properly) wouldn't that make them unwelcome?

Considering I made a Jiyuu hub for PAINT operated by PHI, it wouldn't be hard to generate another one for Nepleslia if the FMs like @Koenig808 or @Lamb would also like to see such a thing and give me a starting point...

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…