• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Post character size

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Retired Staff
I was working on the Miharu's specifications when I noticed that some text at the end of the document just vanished. I verified, trying retyping a small part and it got cut off.

It looks like I've somehow hit the character limit for my submission. I don't want to split it into more posts, especially seeing that people posted after me... and I worked hard on organising the document with referencing links and list tabbing.

So, I'd like to ask:

Can you double the character allotment for posts? I don't know what is the current limit, but I think I'll probably need a lot more space to complete my submission correctly.

*sigh* and I was on a roll too. ~_~;

It's not somethign I can increase, it's a technical limitation of the amount of uploaded material the server takes before timing out. The best thing to do would be to split it into two posts (I can alter the database to change the timestamp to make it right bhind the first) or, even better, to make it into a webpage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back