• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: YSS Kaiyō Pre-Mission Nine: Miko's Kitty Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miko

🎖️ Game Master
YSS Kaiyō II
Galley

19日 8月 YE 39
1700 Hours

Shasse patrolled the halls of the Deck 5 looking for Mikodimus Belmont and a bite to eat, heading to the galley she decided it would be the most likely place for him to be during the day. Having heard stories of his legendary cooking from Miles she had become curious and wanted to taste this food herself, as well as talk to her friend's younger brother. "Oh Miko my legendary chef, where on this ship could you be hiding?" She called out as she moved with a soft tone as if calling for a pet.

Mikodimus was in the back of the kitchen moving around food supplies getting ready for the next meal of the day. His ears perked up as he heard someone new calling his name. Based on the soft cute sounding voice he hoped the company would be just a pleasant.

Miko called back, "Hey, person I never met but already like. They say flattery will get you everything. So how should I address you?"

"Well that depends on if we are on a first name basis or not yet." Shasse replied as she tried to place the direction from where his voice had eminated, moving in the direction of the kitchen Shasse began to whistle in an almost menacing way which sounds very strange as a whistled tune. "I have heard so much about you Mikodimus, you and your brother certainly make quite the pair. One's a chef the other a medic, both joined the same ship." She rounded the corner and stepped through the doorway into the kitchen scanning for the Minkan cook.

Miko turned around to greet his new guest. As was standard for him, he is wearing the type 40 outfit with his apron on.

"Ahhh, so you heard of me from my brother Miles. Please make yourself at home. I take it you are someone he knows from camp then?

Shasse bounded over to the bench and sat opposite where Miko was working with her elbows on the bench-top and resting her head in her hands. "You could say I'm someone he knows from camp, if that includes the part where he was a loner who looked super awkward and I decided to go chat him up a little bit. Can you imagine my surprise when he doesn't realise I was trying to chat him up?" Shasse let out a soft giggle covering her mouth with one hand before she changed positions so that her head was lying on one arm like a pillow and the other was absently tracing patterns on the surface.

"That sounds like my brother alright. Grats on breaking him out of his shell." Miko thought for a few moments. "Can't say that he ever spoke about you any. You his secret crush or something?" Miko was clearly teasing her.

"Oh poor Miko, I'm everyone's secret crush haven't you heard?" Shasse watched him with her large crimson eyes, tail flicking aimlessly behind her as she continued tracing. "But I am dissapointed he never spoke of me, and here I thought I'd actually made an impact on the shy guy, you'll have to speak to him about it for me." Shasse began to slowly crawl her way over the bench, she was fairly bored and very hungry. "So, I did come here to grab some chow, so what've you got behind the counter?"

"Well we have some fruit left over I could mix up into a fruit bowl. Put some special sauce on it to kick it up a notch." Miko walked over to the fridge and pulled out the fruit and started to prepare a snack for her." While standing at the counter working, Miko made a point to look over Shasse a few times. "Seems you already know so much about me, even call me by my nickname Miko, so I believe we are on a first name basis, what is yours?"

"He really didn't say anything about me? Now I really am dissapointed." She made a show of clearing her throat before standing up and throwing out her arms in some kind of grand gesture. "I, am Shasse Emiko, your mighty saviour and crimson angel. But you can call me Shay, I have also been called Emi so whatever you feel like really." Shasse sat back down with such enthusiasm that she toplled backwards in her chair tumbling to the floor and rolling under a table.

Miko dropped what he was doing and rushed to her side to check on her. In a slightly paniced voice. "Are you alright!! That was one heck of a trick you just did." Miko is kneeling down next to her with his arm reached out to help her back up.

Looking around slightly dazed Shasse stares at Miko with her large round eyes with a look of confusion. "Well that wasn't supposed to happen." She delicately grasped his hand and shuffled out from under the table to stand up, almost having to crane her neck to look up at the tall minkan standing in front of her. "Well thanks for the help you're too kind, how would you like me to repay you?" Shasse was about 50cm shorter than Miko and stood with her hands on her hips looking up at him with a sly grin.

"No need to repay me for being kind. Now up you go." Miko pulls on her arm to help her stand back up on her feet. "There we go, like it never even happen. And I promise not to tell others my guardian angel for our first meeting needed to be saved." He gave her a sly wink back and walked back to the kitchen to finish making her meal.

"So Shay, what job are you filling in on the ship? As you already know I am the master cook who makes the best food." Miko is beaming with pride after this statement.

Shass's ears stood up straight along with her tail as the embarrassment set in. "Uhh, thanks." She managed to squeak turning her face to the floor, she had ruined her grand impression and been put off-guard all in one go.

Listening to Miko as he continued to work she carefully clambered atop her chair watching him with her eyes moving from side to side like a distracted cat. "Well I was created as an infantry member, but I am no ordinary infantry member for I, have been trained in long distance combat as well as standard mid-range." She exclaimed with her own pride rivaling that of Miko's.

Miko puffed out his chest a little. "I personally favored being up close and personal. Maybe sometime we can go to the VR room and we can teach each other a thing or two." As he finished talking he noitced her eyes were not doing a good job of making eye contact with him. He tipped his head to one side. "You doing alright, seem distracted?"

Her eyes snapped to meet his and she locked him in a stare. "Sorry, just got a few things on my mind." She made a small pouty face and crossed her arms. "Like, why hasn't Miles told you about me? And why am I so small compared to both of you, seriously whats up with that?" Shasse's face became exasperated as her eyes bore holes into the kitched bench as though she was trying to get answers out of it.

Miko put a soft smile on his face. "Don't be too hard on Miles. Him not telling me about a strong, beautiful and cheerful girl is just smart. Might not know this but he isn't real good talking with girls, unlike me who enjoys it." His smile had switch to a grin. "Also is nothing wrong with being shorter, means you would just be a good cuddle buddy." Miko did not miss beat as he spoke.

"A c-cuddle buddy!" Shasse's face had turned as red as her eyes hearing her friends younger brother casually compliment her which was new to her already before going one step further and saying she'd be a good cuddle buddy. "You weren't kidding when you said you enjoyed talking to girls, I daresay you have the same effect yourself." She said slyly having recovered from the initial shock but still a little red in the face. "And I doubt Miles would be looking at me as a, cuddle buddy, like you said he's not the smoothest when it comes to women." Shasse had seriously underestimated this minkan, from what Miles had told her of him she thought he would be a lot easier to keep calm around than this but she found herself slipping up constantly, she would have to be careful not to be caught out again.

Miko noticed her turning three shades of red. His grin turned back into a smile as it was cute to see her getting all flustered. "Aye, but his heart is in a good place so I believe he will manage just fine. Though need to work on your balance, he is on the top bunk and don't need you falling out of bed should you two decide to get comfy together." Miko chuckled as he said this as he pictured her one night just falling out of his bed.

At this exact moment he finished making the dish and walked over to Shasse. He took his arm and put it around her shoulder and gave a hug. "Any friend of Miles is a friend of mine." He pushed the bowl of fruit in front of her. "As requested, something to eat." He released her from the hug and took a seat next to her a smile on his face.

"Wouldn't you just love it if I fell out of-" Shasse was cut off mid sentance as she was embraced by Miko, not completely sure what was happening Shasse opted to just go with it she was starting to get used to Miko but was still surprised by the hug. "Thanks for the food, bro. Honestly are you sure you're related to Miles though the differences outweigh the similarities 3:1." Not bothering to act civilised Shasse grabbed a piece of fruit with her small hands and began to nibble on it with ferocity which would not have been ascociated with someone of her size. "Good to know something about you I was told is true, this is some damn fine fruit."

Miko just sat there and smiled at her as she enjoyed the meal. He put is arm up on the counter and rested his head on it. "So enough about Miles, it seems you know a lot about me but I know little of you. Would like to know more about my guardian angel, mind sharing?" Miko has a soft touch to his words, he is very curious to learn more about her.

Pausing in her ravenous deconstruction of the fruit bowel Miko had put together for her Shasse turned to face him. "Well there's not to much to tell, being lab born and all. But if you had any specific, requests, I'm more than happy to share." Shasse picked up the next bit of fruit without her gaze leaving Miko and took a small bight out of it before offering a piece to Miko just to show she meant it.

Miko took his hand and placed it around hers before taking the fruit. "Thank you, can add kindness to your growing list of positive traits." He said before tossing the fruit into his mouth. "Mmm, does taste mighty good, even better with a touch of sweetness from your touch." As Miko said this he blushed for a moment as even for him this was so forward with someone he just met. "So yeah..." He said trying to switch the subject. "Since it sounds like you will be our cover fire in battle, would like to know, how well do you get along with people?"

"How well do I get along with people you say? Well I'd say if our conversation is anything to go off of then I think I'm pretty damn good at chatting up, er, chatting to people." Shasse gave his hand a gentle squeeze and grinned at the sight of him blushing. "A touch of my sweetness, I just realised how very sweet of you that was Miko, thank you." Shasse was grinning madly loving every moment of her comeback against the smooth minkan.

Miko rubbed the back of his head. "Was hoping you would not have noticed that. While we just met feel relaxed around you. Guess knowing you was good company to my brother helps. Feel like you are part of the family." The ends of his lips curled up. "Does this mean I am your onii chan?" Miko was enjoying the idea of having a little sister.

"Part of the family, you want me to wake you up in the morning as well? Onii chan, wake up onii chan." Shasse flashed an almost evil smile in Miko's direction as she spoke. "Although I can't say I'd be using that cutesy act." Shasse returned to her fruit bowel which was now almost finished and popped another small slice in her mouth and chewed thoughtfully brushing her hair away and tracing her crimson tears absently.

The grin on his face turned to an awkward mix of fear and happy. Hearing her say onii chan was far more sexy sounding than expected. Was also dreading getting woken up all hours of the night from her. "On second thought, no Shasse allowed sounds like a better idea." Miko reached over and stole one of the last peices of fruit still in the bowl. He lifted the fruit up towards her like making a toast. "But we shall see, the look on Miles face to wake up with a Shasse on top of him would be too funny." He then took the fruit and tossed it into his mouth with a smile.

"You know I'm probably one of his best or only friends, I'm not sure he completely deserves that kind of a wake-up without buying me dinner first." Shasse toasted him with her half nibbled fruit slice before sitting back on her chair, minding not to fall again. Shasse looked over at Miko as she licked her fingers clean and quickly leant over to give him a small peck on the cheek. "Besides, what about you dear onii chan?" Shasse winked at him with her evil grin and crimson tear drop tattoos.

Miko pulled quickly away from her and placed his hand against his cheek. "Oh my, that was not expected. I am now more shocked my brother did not at least warn me of you. Are a bundle of shock and awe I do declare." As his words finished he leaned in and gave her a kiss on the forehead playing along. "Don't need to worry about me, I can manage." He said with a sweet look on his face.

Shasse closed her eyes and unintentionally let out a small purring sound, she had a full stomach and a new friend and was feeling quite at ease. "Hope you don't mind if I take a quick cat-nap but this has been an exciting visit to the kitchen and I need a rest." With that she went to lay her head down on the bench.

At first Miko was a little confused but then it clicked that she had been running in overdrive since she showed up. Without even a thought he moved closer so her head could rest on his lap. "Rest all you want, we got time before this place gets busy again." Miko was unsure what to make of all this but figured the details can wait. Right now, he had a new friend to be with.

Shasse snuggled into the minkan's lap making various small noises as she adjusted. "Miko you never said you were this comfortable, I could get used to this." Shasse pawed at his chest a little trying to get him to do something.

Miko just rolled his eyes as he placed his hand on her head and started to rub. It would seem his new Neko friend was going to be his new kitty to care for on the ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back