Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Pricing Guidelines for High End Commodities

Nashoba

SARPaholic & Admin
Retired Staff
Inactive Member
Convention Veteran
Submission Type: Guide
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=guide:pricing

Faction: Site Wide
FM Approved Yet?

Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
Previously Submitted? No

This page came out of the Questions asked area. I have fleshed it out, and included a variety of products from sources I could find.

So now I am submitting it here for comments, inputs, and eventual approval.

This seems pretty reasonable to me. The high-end stuff seems a little low, but we have to consider the advanced manufacturing methods used and it's still out of most PCs price range, lol.

Anyone have anything they'd like to add before I stamp this? Though actually in the civvy table there are two lines that are blank, but i'm guessing we have no civilian ships that fill those areas yet.

Eeeh that will change overtime I'm sure.

Ok, this is approved

Though now people need to go through and make pricing corrections.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back