• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN Priority: Pisces/Chujo Kotoku

Toshiro

To: Chujo Kotoku Sui
Fifth Expeditionary Fleet, YSS Seijin no Umi

Greetings. I am Santo Juni Kage Yaichiro of Pisces Star Fortress. I am sending this communication seperately from our initial one because I do not know if the line is secure on your end.

The true reason for my concern as to how many people you plan to bring is not just for accomodations, but for your own safety. Given our lack of an IES and our less-than-minimal command staff, Pisces has been the scene of at least two murders, and a terrorist attack which has claimed the lives of several of our enlisted, some 5th XF officers, and a currently undetermined number of refugees. We also have numerous wounded, including some of your own, which will require pickup. Word has not yet reached the civilians about the terrorist attack, as it has only occured recently, in the confusion of the situation which occurred between the 5th XF, Pisces, and Kessaku Irim-Taisho-sama.

Due to our low importance compared to ships on the front, we still lack any form of command-level IES, any ships with IES systems we could utilize, and now we only have three officers on the station on active duty. Finally, with our entire security division now with your forces, our ability to protect you or your aides from such a terrorist attack at this time is minimal.

I am trying to arrange rooms and meeting places away from HSCS-2 lines, the engine of the terrorist attack, as well as other potential threats, but recommend that you bring your own trusted armed guards. I respectfully request, however, that they do not speak of the situation openly before the investigation is concluded; nor do they act openly in the midst of the civilians beyond being a normal guardian force.

The reason this is not common knowledge is for two reasons:

1. To prevent panic among the civilian populace
2. To prevent Pisces from appearing as a vulnerable "weak spot" to enemy forces.

Not informing anyone outside of the 1st SF was for these reasons, and not an attempt at deception.

santo_juni_1_tiny.gif

Santô Juni Kage Yaichiro
Head Weapons Engineer, Pisces Star Fortress

Kage-Juni,

I have received your report on the situation at hand. The Fujin Carrier Group is on route to Pisces as I write you. In regards to your concerns, the following applies:

Upon arrival the Fujin's WIES can make uplink with the station and give you at least partial computer control until a KAMI can be acquired for installation.

We are carrying the standard load out of planetary soldiers that with the authorization of your CO can be provided to enhance your existing security forces.

We have medical, and other logistical goods in supply-please prepare a list of what is required.

We will provide any defense the station needs; however I will ensure WIES puts priority on external and internal defense systems in the uplink.

With all due respect, I and my attending will utilize our own ships for sleeping until your security problem is resolved. Proper protective measures will be taken.

See you soon, Ensure all Pisces personnel are properly informed-we are coming to provide assistance.

Kotuku Sui, Chujo
5th Expeditionary Fleet

RPG-D RPGfix
Back