• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN [Priorty Message] Ketsurui Yui

Miyako

🎖️ Game Master
//PRIORITY LEVEL COMMUNICATION

//ENCRYPTION ACTIVE

//RECEIVING

TO: Mistress Taisho Ketsurui Yui, SAC

-FLASH-

At an unknown time between approximately between 1500-1732hrs, the system under 4th SF jurisdiction known as 'Murf' Was attacked, and every thing was razed. The YSS Macabre and a modified group has been dispatched and early reports indicate the squadron of Irim making patrol through the system were completely decimated, as well as all other signs of life in the system, including infrastructure . No trace of the attacker has been left, or yet determined, but a full investigation has been underway since the system was re-secured shortly after initial probing into the squadron's failure to report in was scouted.

As of now, there are no indications who caused this act of destruction, but I will keep command informed of any changes while we try to return the system to normalcy. My fleet has been placed on a higher alert, and any other suspicious engagements will be reported.

No other systems from this command have been effected.

Signed,
Shimizu Akina
taisho_1_tiny.gif

Taisho, Fourth Fleet
//End//

TO: Taisho Shimizu Akina

Please increase monitoring throughout the area and set up additional automated defensive systems. We should heavily fortify all parts of the Empire, like the Nepleslians have done. Get the 3rd XF involved as well. Now that the Iori Fortresses have been spread through the fleets, we have many locations in the Empire that can rapidly produce monitoring stations, sensor probes, and automated defense stations.

Keep me updated if there's any more attacks.

-Yui

RPG-D RPGfix
Back