• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN [Private Message] Hakushi Hakujou > Helen Klein

Cora

Inactive Member
To: Taii Klein
CC: Hakushi Hakujou
T: Reassignment.
Ms. Klein, I must inform you that this stagnation is not assisting my research one bit. Now, I know this is sudden, but I must tell you that I will be seeking reassignment to another ship or station that will further my research and goals.

This is rather sudden I know, but honestly, since most of the Crew are 27's, my use as a medic is quite contradictory when there's also a fully functional Hemosynthesis system as well. So, my role on the ship seems to be the creepy pervert, and I'm frankly not old enough to fill that role yet. Maybe you should try, I hear you're getting on in the years. :3

Anyway, this message should get to you shortly after I'm on the Pisces station we're hovering near. Automatic delivery services are hard to program right when one wants to make an honest exit, I tell you, nothing at all like six years ago... But, now I'm rambling.

Good bye Helen and I hope you're not court marshaled for that false Flag attack on Nelpeslia.

Haku-Haku.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back