• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN [Private Message] Ketsurui Yui - Fleet Placements for YE 31

Miyako

🎖️ Game Master
//S. Encryption//

//....//

//Active//

To: Ketsurui Yui
Subject: Fleet Placements for YE 31

Mistress Taisho, I hope everything is well with you since last standard communications. The Tyr's Demise project is going well, I should expect to submit a design nearing the end of the year, or after the beginning of the next.

This message has been sent to ask for clarification on the 3rd Expeditionary Fleet's Presence in the Bard Cluster. I would like to remain in control of the Bard system and outlying planets to better protect and expand the Empire in conjunction with other elements of the SAoY. These systems include:

Yicuqibu, Mevar, Tsuyosa, Taiie, Ahmar, Kilnar, Murf, Talori, Ahrbeg, 11851849 (System name pending, exploration pending), and E0-E3 (names will be announced and submitted upon the birth of my children).

Retaining control of the listed systems will keep our forces in prime position to expand beyond the south gate. Joint operations are planned with another fleet, but this is still in the planning phase which you will naturally be kept abreast of and passed through for approval.

Anything that you could do, or say might help.

In service and friendship,

Shimizu Akina
taisho_1_tiny.gif

Princess Taisho, Fourth Fleet
//End//

To: Taisho Shimizu Akina

I will determine the new locations for the fleets as soon as possible. Please respond to this discussion.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back