Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

SACN [Private Message] To Motoyoshi Tio from Aqueniss

Fay

To: Motoyoshi Tio
//via PANTHEON – text only//

Honored Crowned Prince,

I was informed through viewing several public networks that one of whom you shared a spawn was killed. If this information is accurate, then I wish to send my condolences to you. I, too, know the ache of losing someone close and understand that you are in severe pain right now.

I will not burden your mind with what I say for long. It is a custom among my people to share your pain and loss with friends. I only wish to extend my time and comfort for you if you ever require it. I would like to consider you a friend and hope that you feel the same about me. For now, I will pray for the one whom you have lost.

Genuinely,
Ambassador Aqueniss

To:Aqueniss

I thank-you for your kind words. Though I am embarrassed that you again have the ill-fated opportunity of seeing the Empire at it's worst. It is a shame that the peace we strive for keeps getting lost in the hands of military resolve.

My sister, to some has been named a traitor; to others she is a hero, someone who gave her life to challenge something she believed to be ill thought. Sadly, if she had only come to me, I would of explained that only thing a violent act will instill is another violent act. Regardless, a life, many lives have been lost.

I feared things would come to this...Yamatai has bred for war. With the SMX gone, the balance has been lost, and the minds of killers wander.

So, it is my plan to step beyond the confines of normality, to bring to reality my own vision. My heart is hurt, I miss my sister...I thank you for your offer to share.

You are welcome to visit any time.

Crowned Prince Motoyoshi Tio

To: Crowned Prince Motoyoshi Tio

Everyone and everything in this universe is fated with ill times. I assure you that my people will not take turn against yours. I, too, wish for peace with this apparently chaotic universe. Violence does only breed violence. However, some people believe that it will bring peace eventually. It may be an insane belief for some, but that is how they see things.

I would be honored to visit as soon as I may. Please expect me within the next few days, at your leisure.

Ambassador Aqueniss

RPG-D RPGfix
Back