• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN [Private] To Motoyoshi Katsuko, from Motoyoshi Saito

Toshiro

To Motoyoshi Katsuko
Empress, Yamatai Star Empire

Ka-chan...I pray I could still call you such a thing, but my guilt will not permit me. I feel that you much know that neither Kiyoko-Hime-Shosa nor Igarashi-Taisa were supposed to be deployed. They left without consent or orders.

I feel I have failed you as a subordinate and as a friend, because not only did Kiyoko-chan manage to escape to the battlefield, but her killer managed to follow, and their meeting of fate was sealed. As such, I bear full responsibility for what has happened, should you feel someone needs to be blamed. As far as Yuka was concerned, I suspect that she was merely trying to do her duty...though I will speak with her on the matter should we both retain our stations and lives long enough to meet.

With deep regret and condolences,

taisho_x5_tiny.gif

Taisho Motoyoshi Saito
Fifth Expeditionary Fleet

Katsuko read the message, but did not reply. She understood the direction things were moving, and nothing needed to be said.

To Motoyoshi Katsuko and Motoyoshi Tio, from Motoyoshi Saito

To Empress Motoyoshi Katsuko (YSE)
and Crown Prince Motoyoshi Tio (UOC)

I have been concerned about the 3rd XF's lack of modern vessels for quite some time...is it possible to amend the 5th XF vessel recall plan so that at least some, if not most of our uncrewed vessels go to their ranks, to help them become a modern fleet once more?

Grand Peacekeeper Motoyoshi Saito
UOCPF

(OOC: Katsuko currently isn't in the Star Army of Yamatai. This request should be sent to Yui instead.)

(While this is true, Saito is no longer in the Army either. As such, I figured that this had become a request from outside the standard YSA channels and more a political request from another nation's military commander regarding the previous international terms on what to do with the ships--Terms that Katsuko originally issued and is the authority for.

Otherwise, yes, I would have had Saito contact Yui, and heavily considered it...the situation just seemed to demand contacting Katsuko over Yui. If you still feel Yui should be the one contacted after this, then I will amend.)

To:Grand Peacekeeper Motoyoshi Saito

Request forwarded to Taisho Yui.

Recovered vessels stolen by the UOC that were previously in service with the 5th Expeditionary will return to service in the 5th Expeditionary.

-Yui

RPG-D RPGfix
Back