• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SYNC Product License Request: Advancer Enterprises to Yugumo Corporation

demibear

Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🎖️ Game Master
Character Forum Mod
🎨 Media Gallery
RP Date
YE 45.8
To: Motoyoshi Arisu, Kaicho of Yugumo Corporation

Greetings,

Advancer Enterprises is currently working on a number of medical technologies designed based on previous technologies found within salvage from the 2nd Mishhu War. While I certainly applaud our scientists expertise with nanomachines, it is possibly a waste of effort due to Yugumo Corporation absorbing the corporations that once made it.

I am interested in negotiating for production rights for the following products and subsequent technologies involved:
Yugumo's willingness to consult with the Mechanics Division in the development of our new medical kits is deeply appreciated. It is an excellent example of the spirit of collaboration that has been shown between Yugumo Corporation and the Ryu Keiretsu since the signing of our agreement in YE 43. We look forward to continuing such work in the future.

Sincerely,
Mizumitsu Megumi
Shachō of Advancer Enterprises

@Andrew

fetch.php

YUGUMO CORPORATION - CELEBRATING 5 YEARS IN BUSINESS YE 46
MOTOYOSHI ARISU
OFFICE OF THE KAICHO OF THE YUGUMO CORPORATION
KIKYO SECTOR OPERATIONAL DIVISION, KUMO NO KAGAYAKI STATION, JIYUU
OFFICIAL CORRESPONDANCE
TO: Mizumitsu Megumi, Shachō of Advancer Enterprises

At this time we don't put much emphasis on the Legacy Products from the companies we have absorbed over time. It usually takes heavy rebranding and complicated advertising strategies to convince our clients in the Motoyoshi Colonial Sector to purchase the products that were made by corporations associated with the short-lived failed state that once occupied their worlds. So we welcome a new strategy.

On that note, I find it perfectly acceptable that Advancer produces new versions of these products, however, our only condition is you use different branding. So we propose the following:

1. A 5 YE Licensing Agreement for the production of these three items at a total of 2,500,000 KS per year, with a promised additional return at 0.3% of profits made on the products for retail sales. Renegotiation after 5 YE.
We continue to enjoy the fruits of our working relationship with your corporation, especially those up and coming with our Kosuke Operational Division.

Signed,

fetch.php

Motoyoshi Arisu
Kaicho, Yugumo Corporation

To: Motoyoshi Arisu, Kaicho, Yugumo Corporation

These conditions are very acceptable. I will have our legal department reach out to yours to draft the formal paperwork. My our working relationship between our corporations and clans continue to bring greater prosperity.

Sincerely,
Mizumitsu Megumi
Shachō of Advancer Enterprises

@Andrew

fetch.php

YUGUMO CORPORATION - CELEBRATING 5 YEARS IN BUSINESS YE 46
MOTOYOSHI ARISU
OFFICE OF THE KAICHO OF THE YUGUMO CORPORATION
KIKYO SECTOR OPERATIONAL DIVISION, KUMO NO KAGAYAKI STATION, JIYUU
OFFICIAL CORRESPONDANCE
TO: Mizumitsu Megumi, Shachō of Advancer Enterprises

Thank you for the continued enjoyable partnership. We will process everything immediately.

Signed,

fetch.php

Motoyoshi Arisu
Kaicho, Yugumo Corporation

RPG-D RPGfix
Back