Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

SACN Product Testing: Tension Relief Device

Toshiro

Inactive Member
To: 5th XF Officers, Enlisted, and Sprites

I and my associates have produced an odd tension relieving device which is capable of alleviating stress through both massage and sexual stimulation. It is for males and females, of essentially any humanoid species.

I am accepting a limited number of applications for testing purposes at this time. Going into any more detail, however, may reveal specifics of the design I do not wish to unveil.

taii_x5_tiny.gif

Taii Kage Yaichiro
Director, Starship Improvement Project, Hotaru Star Fortress
CO, YSS Asuka, NS-X5-23

I would like to request six of the units be delivered to the YC-28 while the ship is in port.

Signed,
Taii Helen Klein, YC-28

((OOC: I already had a post with her putting one together, so we'll assume they were delivered.))

To: 5th XF Officers, Enlisted, and Sprites

I have not yet decided to install them enmasse ships (maybe one here and there), though may after initial tests. Also, as the civilian version is intended for sale to gather possible revenue, I hesitate to release prototypes so early in the process. I want them to be nearby should they need repaired, hence why I intended to release to 5th XF only initially.

This isn't necessarily a 'no', just an 'it's too soon in the process'.

(I'll assume they took the plans for it then and built their own for their own fun...)

taii_x5_tiny.gif

Taii Kage Yaichiro
Director, Starship Improvement Project, Hotaru Star Fortress
CO, YSS Asuka, NS-X5-23

RPG-D RPGfix
Back