• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

RP: 5th XF [Prologue] Point of Origin, Part II

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Retired Staff
(Okay something happened to the original Prologue thread, until it is found. Please continue the SP here.)

Akira had decided to take a little stroll along the corridors after finding that his room had been locked. He did not fret, he could guess why; perhaps Tesuro had to beat off to some disgusting Neko or something. He had merely shrugged it off and took a little stroll. Thinking on what this venture would mean for him and all the others that had arrived. A part of him, that little insecure part of him, did hope they would not meet any of the Mishu. For, though he wasn't openly unconfident; he did not know how he might fair against one of those monsters.

"Perhaps I should go back to the commons,â€

Warning Adult Content Continued

Kiyoko's soft whimpering turned to a soft moan as Tesuro's hand moved to her panties; his nervousness was turning quickly, all the more fulfilling to her fantasy of reaping the rewards of his innocence, the panties had a growing wet spot, when he went beneath him she quivered beneath him, her eyes closing in ecstasy. She wanted him to take them off more than anything, a growing disappointment she had forgotten to bring some of her toys along to make things more interesting.

Kiyoe blushed slightly, but seemed genuinely pleased by Caine's compliment. "'Course not," she said with a playful grin, "I designed this body myself when they made me upgrade." She reached up and rubbed a bundle of hair was running down her shoulders thoughtfully. "Especially the hair. I love the hair."

Caine smirked at her softly and reached over and ran his fingers through her hair gently and played with it a bit. "It's nice and soft, you keep it well-maintained." He said with a wink. He would continue and gently ran his hand over her cheek gently and down her side gently. His fingers were gently probing her body, feeling it's contours with a sensitivity few would display. "Well if you did design your own body, you've certainly got an eye for aesthetic beauty." he said. "such a pretty woman I'm surprised you don't have a gaggle of young privates following you around." he winked.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…