Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Senate: Passed Proposal #80 - Reorganization of Phodian Defense Forces

Yangfan

Inactive Member
Vax Jameson rubbed his eyes with the tips of his wings. He looked tired.

"My fellow senators, I have just finished a video conference with Taisa Bim Walik, discussing the implications of Taisho Yui's latest orders.

Very few Phodian soldiers expressed interest in 'upgrading' to Yamataian bodies. After much discussion with doctors from Yamatai, we're not even sure if such a procedure is compatible with Phodian physiology.

This leaves Ohara with two possible options: disband its defensive forces, which are nominally part of the 3XF, or reorganize it into a local militia force.

Since Ohara prefers the latter option, Ohara formally requests permission to reorganize the Ohara Planetary Defense Group of the 3XF into the Ohara Planetary Defense Militia. This militia group will remain loyal to Yamatai, and will serve as a first response force in the event that Ohara is attacked by a hostile force, just as it does now.

If this request is denied, then Ohara formally requests permission to disband the Ohara Planetary Defense Group."

OOC:
A vote of "yes" means that the senator supports allowing the Phods to reorganize.
A vote of "no" means that the senator supports allowing the Phods to disband.
A vote of "abstain" means that either the senator has no opinion, or somehow wants the Phods to disobey Yui's orders. Which they won't do.
:p

Hoshi no Iori voted "Yes."

Motion seconded by HNI.

(OoC: Okay. I'm going to assume that the proposal passed. I'll re-organize the 3XF and the Ohara defense forces when I have the time...)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back