• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Proposed: Duffle bag w/Star Army Logo

I like it! My only question is "how does it seal?"

Hmm,

The duffle bag has two seals, one a ring near the top of the bag, and other a flap. Both contain a gasket. The inner flap contains a touch panel. When pressed nanobots take a sample of the owner's DNA, and then melds the two seals.

As a frequent user of military duffel bags, I'm not seeing how you could seal it. I'm also not too keen on the "nanomachines can do anything" thing, or for the need to put a control panel in a cloth bag. Simpler may be better in this case.

Works for me. Please update the article.

Updated

Bag can be sealed via pressure-sealing zippers that secure the inner flap to the top of the bag.

About the picture: I like it, be we may have to remove/delete it because the picture of the bag is probably copyrighted to whatever website you got it from.

Yeah, shouldn't be hard to include a couple of adjustible straps on the sides for attaching miscellaneous stuff.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back