• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission [Protectors of the Alliance] Aeras Veamo Sniper Rifle

Sham

Inactive Member
Submission Type: Weapon
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?...tors_of_the_alliance:aeras_veamo_sniper_rifle

Faction: Raiconian Alliance
FM Approved Yet? (Yes/No; Who, When) BY THE GREAT SHAM!
Faction requires art? (Yes/No) Yes, See the Super Special Awesome Gun Clause.

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? (Yes/No) Only the one about the meaning of life. All it says is 42 though.
Contains New art? (Yes/No) You know it.
Previously Submitted? (Yes/No; explain reason if rejected) Nop.

Notes: Pew pew from long range!

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Completely eliminates the point of the weapon. I can slap the same scope on a Solus and get the exact same results, if not better because it fires faster.

If you want the same exception that you've had for your starship weapons and ammunition, I can give that to you. Otherwise, you're welcome to the option you listed.

I'm not really sure how that would work since the Solus DOES ADR 4. Like, a solid ADR 4. What would it make this, ADR 4.5? If it had the same exception it wouldn't actually be any more powerful since there isn't a gap between 4 and 5.

It would work because you could keep ADR5, with the notation that it's meant for the Raiken, i.e. it's ADR5 in that world for the sake of making it easier on me and not causing a damn headache anymore.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…