• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission Psychopomp Additions/Edits

Talarn

Inactive Member
Submission Type: Wiki Update
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=corp:psychopomp_cybernetics

Faction: Psychopomp LLC
FM Approved Yet? (Yes/No; Who, When) Yes
Faction requires art? (Yes/No) No

For Reviewers: @CadetNewb @Ametheliana
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? (Yes/No) No
Contains New art? (Yes/No) No
Previously Submitted? (Yes/No; explain reason if rejected) .. I don't know. I hope not. It'll make me look dumb if it was.

Notes: Just added some updates to the Psychopomp company page; increased the employee count from 88 to 550 (They had a year to 'legitimately' build up and I have JP's planned plus this little tidbit to support this plus Wes's personal okay for the increase).

I've also added another part to the Secondary Assets section where Psychopomp has a storefront located on Dawn Station, plus (After recalling Ace mentioning PP having a "small fleet of ships") some minor ship/fleet section; courtesy of CadetNewb and the JP Silver and Gold.

There's also a few more things I've done to fluff it up. I'll be submitting a few more over the next [time pending].

Addendum: The ships are mainly freighters and haulers with the only ships honestly capable of combat being the twelve Jinkans Nomine purchased for PP use in YE 38. PP LLC is a legitimate company after all.

Last edited:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
What are the unapproved sub-articles?

Wait, no, I must have derped and thought they were something else .. I edited the post like five times. qq
There are no sub-articles. Everything I stated in the submissions should be it.

Who is the FM that approved this?

I'm having no problems looking into it.

Why has nothing been added to the history section?

You mean you made the history section edit but it didn't save? D:

I'll just .. it was hours ago, Ame! D: I didn't check properly! I WAS TOO EXCITED!
Anyways, I'm typing it up from memory. Just judge it by that and double-check to make sure nothing's off from that!

EDIT: Righto! Judge away! It's crap but I did my best to remember what I wrote!

Last edited:
@Talarn

There is no planet Detroit...

When we talked we said that it would be Nepleslia, Funky City (As New Detroit IS Funky City)

Just a heads up ^-^

Okay let's get started!

Secondary assets added in Nepleslia:
If Psyshopomp has headquarters in Nepleslia proper, the IPG would be all over that and probably know more about Psychopomp than you want.

Warehouses should be a subsection of Holdings

How many ships did you get from this JP with Cadet? Not just 12 Jinkans, right?

I would suggest making a former employees section for Sharpe, Levanna and "Angelo Patton: Former head researcher for Psychopomp Genetics" (taken from last edit by Ace)

This chart:
"Number of Employees 550 360 Civilian Contractors, 90 R&D Personnel, 100 PMC"
Doesn't seem to make sense and may not need to be a chart unless formatted differently.

Teach me more, Ame-senpai. @.@
*goes to do*

And oh, well hmm, shit .. I was told by Gunny that associating PP LLC with NAM would get the IPG all over their case.

But, if all I wanted to do was set up shop there as a legitimate business it would be okay?
As far as I'm aware, I ain't letting Ace do any of that kidnap shit within the boundaries of Neplesia or Yamatai.

So, as a storefront, it should be okay?

Last edited:
Generally, editing in important things after I've already looked at your response is a bad idea as I won't know you said something new.

If you're selling anything in Nepleslia, they IPG will look into it imo. Could make for cool RP.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…