Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Character [PSYCHOPOMP] Sharpe, Levanna

I think she might be from a bit before the SSI given her birth year. The first product of the SSI is 16 years old at the moment, so she'd be that old or younger I think.

Ace was born YE 17 company was made in YE 20 and they had a good handle on genes by YE 21. So they might have had cloning tech by YE 22 which would have given them capabilities to start prototypes of the AB program. Also bodies are grown to certain ages usually 9 or older but most are brown to around 12. you can keep her B-day at YE 20 to represent age but change her history to say her body was made in any year following YE 23. Other than that it looks great though the format is a bit off for a PC but we can fix that later.

OK Revisions have been made and I have reviewed.

I'm going to Approve this for now but later on we will touch up on it.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back