Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Laz Public Network [Purchase] Deidre's Gun Shop

Sigma

Inactive Member
To the proprietor,

I'm outfitting my crew for a long mission and would like to purchase the following:

1 Special Custom HHG (Can these be used on either hand or right hand only?)
1 GP-1 Rifle
1 Zen Arms Precision Rifle
1 Wulver 30.06 with a 7.62 KZ barrel, 16in durandium bayonet, mammoth wool sling
2 Desert Fang knives

Lastly, a couple of my crewmen are interested in your selection of Xiphos blades but we wanted to clarify which kinds exactly you had in stock. Also, is the Wulver bayonet single or double edged?

Much obliged if you could help us out.

Commander Rodrigo Starblaster
NSS Venus, 3rd Scout Squadron, 4th AASP Fleet, NSN

Deidre said:
Sweet Fokin' Mother ye'ask alotta questions!
1): Is' a custom gun, I can make it for righties'er lefties.
2): The Fancy-Schmancy Officer Blades'r what I got.
3): Double-Edged, the'hell would I sell single for? Double the fokin' stabby action.

Code:
One HHG .460 Deidre Special (989 DA)
One Wulver (1,716 DA) It's LEATHER not wool!
One GP-1 Rifle (338 DA)
One Zen Arms Precision Rifle (625 DA)
Two Desert Fang Combat Knives (300 DA)

Total: 3968 DA

Ammo is sold separate!

No shit, lady. Cos if we get shitty crap, we're hosed.

1) Make it right
2) Gimme 2 of those officer blades. My crewmen want these fancy-schmancy blades to do some fancy schmancy killing.
3) Cats make single edged blades so I better sure you're not giving me shit things like what they make! Leather, wool, you got the idea.

Don't need ammo. We're military. Got lots of it.

What's the damage?

Deidre said:
Well lahdee fokin' dah, aren't ya a cheeky one? Yeh know me HHG uses custom ammo, righ? Y'military don't use any of the bullets me gun spit out. Save for y' Cattaca 7.62mm KZ bullet. .460 is a roun' ye'don find ou'side o'Francia. Bu'it'll make a fokin' Powered Armor cower if y'use me special bullets fer it. It makes tha normal HHG look like a fokin' water pistol.

Y'blades are 300 DA a piece. So, an additional 600 DA to the overall price.

Well, blow me down and fuck me sideways. Fine, gimme 2 boxes of every ammo type you got for that special gun of yours.

I'm buying yer stuff so you'll take my money and my lip.

Final damage before I pay?

Code:
Prior Total: 3,968 DA
With Th'swords: 4,568 DA
And Two Boxes of Each Ammo Type (Ye smarmy bastard): 5223 DA

Deidre said:
Crimson carries a warnin' don' fohkin' use it on people! Unless y'want to see'm melt.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back