• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN Purchase Order for Origin Equipment.

Nashoba

SARPaholic & Admin
Convention Veteran
Retired Staff
To: Origin Industries

Subject: Purchase of Origin Industries Equipment

The 2XF would like to purchase the following Origin equipment.

Sincerely,
Sumai Awai-Chui
2XF Logistics

To: Sumai Awai-Chui, Commander 2XF Logistics

Re: Purchase of Origin Industries Equipment

Pricing: 900,000 KS for 4x Kouken-class
- 30% discount for repeat customer (270,000 KS)
Your total comes out to 750,000 KS

The Hulls are completed as of this time, but have yet to be fitted with equipment. We can have them ready for shipment within three days. Is this timeframe acceptable?

Thank you for your business
Sierra Merkur
Origin Industries.

To: Sierra Merkur, Origin Industries
From: Star Army First Expeditionary Fleet Support - Logistics Division

We are seeking the following:

145 Courier 2A with the following modifications: Original weapons removed; 8 Type 31 Anti-Armor Turrets installed (2 forward and 2 rear-facing on the top and the bottom sides); Hull armor made of Yamataium; hyperspace drive only (no CDD); heavy shield system. This version could be called the Courier 2B perhaps.

Please send a cost estimate and we will attempt to compensate you fairly.

To: Star Army First Expeditionary Fleet Support - Logistics Division

Pricing for this order will be around 23,000,000 KS, factoring in both the discount and the modifications to the base frame. I will ask the CEO of OrIn Fleet yards about the designation, but that sounds like a good idea.

We should be able to have these ready in lots of 15 every two weeks until the order is filled, As starship production at Sunrise is currently limited, and Dawn is undergoing repairs and final testing on top of the orders it is already filling.

Sierra Merkur
Origin Industries.

((OOC EDIT: Fixed price values sorry for the confusion))

The price is acceptable but we would like faster production. The shipyards at Ketsurui Star Fortress could be put to work building the ships as well.

We can Refit older inventory and rebuilt inventory that had been damaged by Mishhu in order to double the production to 30 every 2 weeks for up to two months, by which time capacity at both Dawn and Sunrise should be able to keep up that pace.

If this pace is still not Satisfactory, we could indeed use Ketsurui star fortress to supplement our current manufacturing capability.

Sierra Merkur
Origin Industries.

If we were to buy the plans only and use our shipyards, materials, and labor to build the cargo ships, what would your suggested compensation be for the plans?

About it would cost 10% base price per unit, or 16,000 KS a unit, which would bring your total to about 2,320,000

(OOC Note: I left out a zero in my last price the first time I reported it, it should have been 23 million, not 2 million 300 thousand)
((Double Note: I will/have edited my previous post to reflect this, sorry for the confusion))

Re: Purchase of Origin Industries Equipment

Pricing and terms for delivery for the 4x Kouken-class are acceptable. Thank you for your prompt attention to this order.

Sincerely,
Sumai Awai-Chui, Commander 2XF Logistic

We have decided to purchase the 145 Courier 2B units and manufacture them at Ketsurui Fleet Yards facilities. A payment of 2,320,000 has been sent.

Thank you for your business! You have been a great partner and we wish to work with you in the future. If there is anything that we can do as a company to expedite this relationship, please let me know, and we will work something out.

Sincerely
Sierra Merkur

We would like to purchase all of your currently available Origin Starliners, for immediate use in evacuation of the former UOC. These will be civilian government craft so they should be painted white on the top and blue on the bottom.

To: Yamatai Star Empire

We can Provide up to 50 Starliners, painted, by tomorrow, or, we can provide you with 150 unpainted tomorrow, to be painted later. For all 150 painted, it will take four days to complete the order, as some are unfinished, but can be readied within the day if left unpainted.

For 50 starliners, the Price is 1,750,000 KS Less 25% bulk discount, making the total 1,312,500 KS.

All 150 will be 3,937,500 KS.

Sincerely
Sierra Merkur

We will take all 150 ASAP and we will paint them later.

3,937,500 KS has been transferred.

To: Yamatai Star Empire

Your order has been processed and is being put into motion. The first 50 will be delivered Immediately, with a further 50 shipping out tonight (Dawn Time) and the final 50 shipping out tomorrow afternoon (Dawn Time)

Thank you for your continued Business. Origin is proud to help wherever we can.

Sincerely
Sierra Merkur

RPG-D RPGfix
Back