• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SYNC Purchase order of the Indigo class (GMF) with munnitions

Jack Pine

To: ONI represenative

Recently the USO has formed a new fleet under Section 6, but we require more ships than we currently have and The Indigo class (GMF) is exactly what we are looking for. I would like to purchase five units with full armaments and munitions. A deal for monthly munitions shipments is also in order. Whatever price you name we can pay in full immediately. Please get back to me on your earliest convenience.

Respectively,
Director, Jack Pine of Section 6
@Arieg

From - ONI General Sales Department
To - Director Jack Pine, Section 6 of the U.S.O.

Your order has been received and production on all five vessels has begun with hull numbers ONI-FSG-02 to ONI-FSG-06, we expect all five to be ready for hand off or delivery to a location you designate within the next eight days. The munitions used on this version of the Indigo can be purchased through Zen Armaments. At current rates these craft will cost your organization 5.75 Million KS, this order will be confirmed once your funds are sent.

To: ONI General Sales Department

Understood, Funds have been transferred in full of 5.75 million KS, and I look forward to their arrival. I look forward to doing business with you again. Section 6's Saber department provides high end private security services, please let me know if you may ever need some additional security. It will be free of charge, we always like to thank those who have shown such gratitude.

Respectively,
Director, Jack Pine

To: REPLY ALL

Plus here are some gift passes to Akemi’s if you ever want to stop by!

Uso

——-
Attached:
AkemisPass.thng

RPG-D RPGfix
Back