Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Purchasing Surplus Ships

Acewing13

Paradox Addict
Inactive Member
To the Shield of Asteria,

I've heard that you are currently selling surplus Raptor-class ships from your inventory. As the Viscount over the Mitsuya No Akuto, I'm looking to purchase one of these ships for my Free Company, to better serve the Mikado and the Realm. Obviously, continued loyalty doesn't pay for starships, and attached to this message is my bid for the vessel and the accompanying parts. Please let me know if it is sufficent to pay for the ship and if so, when I can expect to take ownership of the vessel.

Thank you for your service,

Lord Mitsuya Katashi

To: Lord Mitsuya Katashi

At this time, several Raptor-class vessels are available for sale. However, their condition and available equipment can vary from unit to unit. For this reason, this message contains an attachment with the relevant details regarding several offers available. We hope you find one that suits your needs.

To: Shield of Asteria

Thank you for getting back to me in a timely manner. Attached to this message is a file with the choice of ship and the routing information to the Free Company's bank. Glad to do business with you.

To: Lord Mitsuya Katashi

We have received your choice and payment; the ship will arrive at the specified location for pickup within 1-3 business days.

Long live the Mikado!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back