• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Adoption Qason Roiarq

Hollander

Character: Qason Roiarq

Wiki Article: Qason Roiarq on Star Army Space Roleplay

RP Plans: I'd like to run some Hidden Sun Clan one-on-one stories, and would love to use actual adoptable characters as supporting characters. This character article is pretty barebones (and as far as I can tell was never played on site!), but he's 30 years old, and he's in the right Jael(Sect) and the right Ruoka (House) for my plot ideas. He's also marked Adoptable, so there's that!

Rank: Sâvyjo (Junior Apprentice) at the time his article was made back in 2016.

If yall are cool with it, I'd love to rank him up from Sâvyjo (which is rank 1) to Sâvyjo'ka (which is rank 3). Over 8 years (even though he wasn't played, maybe ever) I feel this could be a reasonable amount of experience and skill gain in the HSC's Sâbu system.

Please let me know what you think! After this adoption request gets resolved, I'll submit a second one for a different HSC character for the same plotting purposes.

Thanks!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back