• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Submission Qualifications

Status
Not open for further replies.
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I was typing some fixes but I guess it's just auto approved so.

Feedback is still welcome. It's clear there's still a lot of work to be done, particularly in making pages for the actual qualifications (e.g. Star Army Pilot wings, etc).

Yes, so there are at least two qualifications in addition to the ones I discussed in the other thread that need to be added, Star Army Rikugun Commander and some sort of teleporter qualification.

Last edited:
The struct list was bigger but I, at some point months ago, cleared out the non-paged ones.

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST
I guess you still don't understand how the Star Army works, and there will be no convincing you. Feedback is clearly not welcome.

Based on the lack of a course or school, I am classifying Rikugun Commander as an MOS, not a qualification. It's like Starship Captain, basically.

Essentially: MOSes are jobs and Qualifications are something you get a certificate for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back