• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Query regarding equipment availability and pricing

Nashoba

SARPaholic & Admin
Convention Veteran
Retired Staff
To: Nepleslian Arms and Munitions
Attn: To whom it may concern

Due to current supply and logistic issues brought about by the war, I am looking for additional sources of munitions for my crew.

Given the current treaty of cooperation that exists between our nations, I though I would see if NAM had anything that we could consider using.

Currently I am trying to find some new weaponry for use by my Infantry.

Can you kindly provide me with a list of what state of the art weapons you have available, and an estimate of pricing.

Sincerely,

To: Ise Katae-Taisa, Commander YSS Aeon

Attached is an up to date list of equipment for both power armored and conventional infantry.

NAM also produces a wide range of planetary vehicles for direct combat and infantry support. Other members of the SAoY have shown intrest in the K4 vehicle for orbit to surface infantry support.

NAM military sales are considered on a case by case basis. If your sale is approved we can also provide long term ammunition and supply support for your purchase.

Though prices are listed in DA, NAM has minimal use for additional funding and strongly considers alternate forms of payment. Let us know if there are any items you are interested in and we can discuss payment options.

To: Drei

I am interested in purchasing the following items for my squadron for evaluation. Depending on how they work for us I will recommend them to Star Army Logistics for addition to our fleet inventory.

16 W3300-AGL w/ 2 cases of standard ammo for each
16 Na-W3301 ‘Scout’ Cannon w/ 2 cases of standard ammo for each

While your some of your K4's are interesting. As I am making this purchase out of my own bank account, I think I prefer to just go with these for the time being.

Please provide me with pricing and shipping costs.

Sincerely,

Ise Katae-Taisa
Commander, YSS Aeon NG-X1-409
Commander, 7th Squadron 1XF

To: Ise Katae-Taisa, Commander YSS Aeon

Consider this shipment on the house. A NAM transport can bring the items requested in a shipping container to your location or it can be shipped to a Yamatai for your own logistics organizations to distribute.

To: Drei

Thank you. I will provide a report on the weapon's effectiveness after our next mission.

Meanwhile, please have them delivered to Ikoi Starbase Kyoten in the Veronica Star System.

Sincerely,

Ise Katae-Taisa.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back