• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Question on military age

nothingclever

Inactive Member
I've been wondering for a while exactly when training and enlistment are available in either Yamatai and Nepleslian armies, as in what age would a person be eligible to apply and if there was any prior schooling programs before military training. Do each have roughly the same procedure with inductees?

Oh and really I was kind of hoping for an excuse to ask if anyone has already ran across http://www.risingconcepts.com/frapper/ before as I doubt I could locate any mention of it easily worth the search function.

The Star Army of Yamatai's minimum ages for enlistment are:

Humans: Can serve at sixteen years of age (or 13 with special waiver).
Nekovalkyrja: Can serve at one year of age (or zero with special waiver).

In current Militaries ((At least in Canada)) people 16 years of age with parent consent and enrolled full time in school. I assume it would be similar with Yamatai, especially if it has an ROTC type course for kids to join up, which would put them ahead of the game.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back