• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

RP: ISC Phoenix [Quick Interlude 2] - The Tools of the Trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing everyone's positive reactions, "Sure!" Luca replied to Anonymous, "When do I start?"
"Well." Anonymous said, "You'll need to leave tonight. So get everyone and their things together quickly, or there may not be a town there the next day! Dismissed!"
His face faded away and Luca flicked it shut. "You heard him! Get your stuff together - NOW!!"

Luca dashed to his locker to get his 3-Barrelled shotgun and his Dragonsbreath. On the way out, he saw Crane, and passed the Flamethrower to him.
"You good with cooking things? Use this and come along." Luca asked as he jumped into the shuttle and sat in the co-pilot's seat.

John quickly pulled out his .45 pistol and checked it. When he thought it was adequate, he jumped onto the shuttle and took up his usual position of Main Pilot and put on his headset.

Mel slung her rifle out from over her shoulder and cradled it, "Looks like you don't have a dull moment here." She quipped as she dashed onto the shuttle, then wondered where to sit down.

Dad was still sitting down and said: "I ain't coming for this trip. I've still got Nina and her builders to manage."
Mum nodded. She had to oversee general living conditions in the base.
Nina gave the group a nod as they began jumping into shuttle.
"Come home alive, okay boys and girls?"

QUICK INTERLUDE 2 - COMPLETE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…