• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Submission [RA] Raiken CCG

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Overall this covers the basics. A few suggestions

Might want to create a template for Raiken character sheets, that they can cut and paste into a page. That way certain aspects will be properly represented.

Suggestion regarding skin and scale color. You may want to include some sort of indicator of how common a particular color scheme is or isn't. You do this with the eye color, so....

The scale pattern, is it natural or is it something they do as a form of body marking, eg: tattoo equiv. Should state, and do they alter the pattern as a result of any significant event?

Probably should come up with a basic inventory.

- I'll see what I can do on a template. Wouldn't writing the code on the page actually make the template though? Not the code?

- Done, added some 'rare' colors/modifiers as well as the 'dominant' ethnic group for each common color.

- Done, messing with the pattern is bad.

- I don't have any equipment approved. I could put a placeholder for any equipment that would require a link. Same problem with coding as template.

You wouldn't put the code on this page, here is an example Character sheet for a Hidden Sun Clan Character

As for the standard issue, you can just make it general equipment for now. x# of uniforms, shirts, etc. knife, sword. Then as you built up tech base, you can update it.

So at this point, I don't see any reason to not Approve it.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back