• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission [RA] Raiken Culture

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Checklist can come after these questions are answered.

1. What power does the government have if clans control everything inside their walls?

2. How do the large clans receive government assistance?

3. Put Social Hierarchy above Clans, but otherwise keep the order.

4. Where did this language come from?

5. Can a Resa Sarhi fall?

I'll answer these real quick before I go to class. (Any additions to the article will be added after I get out of class)

1. Clans control everything inside their own keep. They do not control the entire city around them. (If I wrote that, it'sa typo.) Also, the government is run BY the clans. Who do you think has the most power in the government? The Resa Sarhi. The tension in Raiken society is between minor and major clans and the Resa Sarhi/Government.

2. Usually it's food. Government runs plenty of farms.

3. Will do.

4. Where does Ris vi Raiken come from? It's just the language they started speaking. Different clans might have their own tongue, but Ris vi Raiken is like 'Trade' for them. Technically, it was created by the Roshya. (Not the gods, the extinct ethnic group. Plot twist, the Roshya are real but they are dead.)

5. I take this question three different ways.

A. Can a member of a Resa Sarhi fall in rank? Yes. Clans exile members who are disgraceful.

B. Can a Resa Sarhi cease being a Resa Sarhi? No. The Resa Sarhi are the five oldest clans. It is a title bestowed by time, not wealth/renown. A Resa Sarhi will always be a Resa Sarhi. (Resa Sarhi happen to have the most wealth and power anyhow)

C. Can a Resa Sarhi be destroyed? Technically yes. It would take a lot of effort to completely destroy a Resa Sarhi.

===

Edited.

Last edited:
I meant the language OOCly. Did you create it? Just a curiosity.

This review is for:
Raiken culture

The submitted article is/has …

[x] A very high level of overall quality
[x] A general topic sentence under the title header
[-] Artwork (Required for new species; Strongly recommended for vehicles and hand weapons)
[x] Needed and/or useful to the setting
[x] In the proper format/template
[x] Proofread for spelling and grammar
[x] Easy to read and understand (not a lengthy mass of technobabble)
[x] Wikified (terms that could be a link should be a link)
[x] No red and/or broken links
[x] Reasonably scientifically plausible
[x] Reasonably neutral point of view

The submitted article is/does not …

[-] Overpowered (or cutting tech for a faction with little or no roleplay)
[x] Obtusely redundant
[x] Contain copy pasta descriptions of systems or interior compartments
[x] Unauthorized by faction managers or player-controlled corporation
[x] Contain references to IC events that have not occurred (SM must authorize retcons)
[x] Use second-person language (“you” or “your”) unless it is an instructional guide aimed at players.
[x] Use bombastic language (“virtually immune,” “nearly indestructible,” “insanely powerful,” “horrible effects”)
[x] Use an unbalanced header/text ratio (many headers but sections are one-liners)
[x] Use major unapproved sub-articles that should be submitted separately
[x] Lacking Detail
[-] Images hosted on sites other than stararmy.com (Photobucket, Imageshack, etc are not allowed)

The article has …

[-] Speeds in compliance with the Starship Speed Standard, if applicable
[-] Damage Capacity and Damage Ratings in compliance with the DR Guidelines
[-] The in-character year of creation/manufacture. (Should be current year. Future years not allowed).
[-] The Standard Product Nomenclature System, if applicable.

Oh, then yes. Every word has meaning (Except the five gods and the respective clans.) I started making a page for it, Ris vi Raiken.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…