• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Submission [RA] Raiken History

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
What's a phase engine and why isn't there a link to it?

Man..I don't really want any more FTL engine types in SARP...

Unless anyone has any objections, this will be approved in 3 days.

I finally came home. ;P

The only thing that sticks out is the lack of time measurements. I think that, in this case, we can use Yamataian years, if only to have a common measurement so we all know how long the Raiken have done their thing.

I don't think YE has existed (Since it has existed 37 years) long enough for me to use their years. Their civilization is at least a couple thousand years old. They probably aren't as old as ours is (Earth). Without hundreds of nations squabbling, the Raiken could progress a bit faster. After all, if you asked how many countries existed in the early days, I'd probably say five. One for each elder clan.

However I did add timestamps. RAC or Raiconian Alliance Cycle have been added beneath every header, starting at the creation of the Alliance. (They did not record time prior) Each RAC is about the same length as an earth year. They count their moons orbits, not their planetary orbit. (Since their planet doesn't rotate, it's the easiest thing to count.) The present year is 450 RAC. (Which would be YE 37)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back