• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

[Race] Aeonic - Ecitoninae

Well, It's a little tough to research online since they all want to give general idea rather than specifics, but the Ecitoninae, the ant guys, I believe breath by their skin. Somewhere in there body allows them to breath, maybe lungs.

This would also reason why they like using chemicals so much, and why they would beary themselves in clothing (I'm thinking something on the lines of fur coats like the Russians).

I avoid senses a little since there is a large diversity in Ecitonae, other species, namely the termites and bee/wasp will have more accurate since they are less diverse. It is an area I need to look into though.

I did note that their sense of smell is strong though, probably more delicate than any other race in SARP. Specific scents give certain messages, a Kohanian might smell it, but not know what it's meaning is. This will probably be at the sacrifice of what they see but it generally depends on what Brood it is, the "science" brood for example, probably not as sensitive in smell as they are to sight.

I'm thinking most common would have 2 arms and legs with certain broods retaining the middle hands, but are not as dominate as Abwre have, each hand with 3 or 4 digits, but are reallllllly sticky so even with 3 they would be able to carry and use things with ease. Probably 4/5 for Solenichi, and 3 for drones. While this isn't exact like the actual creature from earth, it is more a way so people would be able to roleplay them at least.

Thanks for the questions btw.

Unless there are any objections, I intend to approve this submission on Saturday.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn moreโ€ฆ