• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission Ragnarok PMC

Gunhand4171

The Gunman
About time I got this done... sorry it took so long.

Submission Type: Company
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=corp:ragnarok

Faction:
FM Approved Yet? (Yes/No; Who, When) N/A as they are independent, however will Tag @Zack as they are currently in 188604

Faction requires art? (Yes/No) I gots a flag

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? (Yes/No) Yes, the Planet New Belfast has not been put up for submission yet. Will do very soon.
Contains New art? (Yes/No) Yep
Previously Submitted? (Yes/No; explain reason if rejected) Nope

Notes: Requesting @Ametheliana as my reviewer.

Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Just for future reference, is this kind of thing small enough that we don't need to put it up for approval?

The two company articles aren't changing anything (except adding a few thousand people to Ragnarok) and are serving as a way to break out and flesh out stuff that is already approved in the setting.

The Unit classifications is not really a physical thing, just a naming system USO is using to describe their stuff.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…