Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Random Black Dude

Sigma

Inactive Member
So, who is the random black dude on the Star Army home page? I'd very much like to have the old one back or, failing that, a different, more recognizable face.

I wanted to change from the old uniform to the new uniform, and Johnathan Darksky's art was the first finished artwork using the Type 35 version of the duty uniform. But his looks were somewhat distracting so I made a recolored version of it that was a generic Star Army soldier.

I've updated it to show an actual player character now. This time it's Kim's character Sora.

Good. That was actually kind of spooky.

*headscratch* Wouldn't it be better to showcase the front page with one of Zolaida's pieces? They're largely the highest quality character images we have to show off.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back