• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

SACN RE: Daisy III (Daisy II 10 Year Review)

Ethereal

Banned Member
RP Date
YE 44.5
RP Location
Valentine
TO: Taisho Ketsurui Yui, Commander, Star Army Command
FROM Chujo Iemochi Feyani, Director, Star Army Research Administration

Commander,

I know you prefer awarding contracts for new work to KFY before we look externally, so I felt it best to send this memo to you.

The Daisy II power armour has reached its 10 year review. This poses an issue as a 5 year review was never conducted by my predecessor, to my knowledge.

While the Daisy II has been almost the sole workhorse for Rikugun for a full decade, it certainly seems to be in need of a refreshed version, especially if you ask the Rikugun commanders.

A lot of the materials used pale in comparison to the Mindy, especially with the proposed refits we're looking into as part of its 5 year review.

Usually I would accept technology from anywhere, but I understand as we'll be acquiring a lot of Daisy IIIs that this could be a lot of revenue for KFY, as a state-ran company.

Shall I go through the normal process of opening this up to anyone with a bright idea, or should we restrict this down to KFY templates alone?

My worry is how long it would take for KFY to come up with a viable model in comparison to the private sector, or our SAOY scientists.

All the best,
Chujo Iemochi
Director, SARA

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…