Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

SYNC RE: I Had a wonderful time! ((Loveday Follow-up))

Edto Xar'Sivaree

Lizard Freak!
Inactive Member
To: Jackson Howard
RE: I had a wonderful time!

Hey Jax! I hope you remember me from Loveday! I'm that crazy drunken lizard you had to spend the day with :P

Well, I just wanted to send you this message. I know you're gonna be on your posting for a long time, but that's fine. I know in Yamatai relationships are less meaningful if you aren't locked to a single person, and I just wanted you to know that isn't the case with the Vekimen. I know I probably shouldn't unload my life story on you, given we only knew each other for a few hours but you proved yourself to be sweet and kind.

Well, remember how I told you that Vekimen mate with people about as casually as saying hello? That isn't quite as true with me, at least not as of recently. Not you recently, but recently enough. We aren't monogamous though. It just doesn't work with our Biology, and in trying to conform as much as I can to the life style and social expectations of Yamatai, given I am part of a Yamataian Clan now, I just wanted you to know that regardless I had a lot of fun with you, and that if you ever want to meet up I will totally drop everything I can to try and meet with you!

Yeah, I know I'm sorta a whore, but that's work, and you're personal. I wouldn't call you a favorite customer, but you are by far a favorite person of mine, so I hope we can continue talking. I know you might find it difficult to be intimate with me in the future knowing this, but I would feel awful if I dangled you around thinking one thing and it was another. Heh, maybe once we get to know each other a little more we can be a little more? The future is an interesting place, but it'd be really nice to have you involved in mine, even as friends!

I know this sounds pretty desperate, but my life lacks a lot of close friends. Don't take that as a bad thing, though. I just try to cherish people I have around.

@Blizzard

Cheesy loveday =D Was fun tho!

To: Zoia Morioka
Re: I had a wonderful time!

Thanks, Zoia! I had a blast as well! I'll definitely call in the future, but I think I just want to stay friends. You're a joy to be around!

Either way, here's a little something I had my guys in the shop drum up. I couldn't stand not having a gift, and I wanted to make sure mine was personal like yours. I figure a bodyguard for the Morioka clan could use something like this.

1 Katar push dagger

-Durandium construction
-Molecular-knit blade
-Mono-molecular edge
-Retractable

-Matte gray finish, with golden vine inlays on flat sides of blade

-Produced by Havok Customs

To: Zoia Morioka
Re: I had a wonderful time!

Oh my gosh I love it! I really do! It's beautiful! Gosh, now I feel bad! Totally gonna have you on my personal contacts list, and I'm gonna have to think of something nice for you! You really didn't need to get me this! Gosh... Well, I'll sit on it for a bit! Shoot me a message whenever okay?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back