• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Laz Public Network Reaching out..

Sgzyr

Inactive Member
"Let's hope this guy is still out there..." said the red skinned individual as he scrambled around the communications console trying to find something stiff to drink.

To: "Doc" Wazu
Subject: I think you owe me a few beers.
An old friend is looking to see if you're not pushing daisies. Contact me back if you're still thrashin' because we sure do have a slew of things to talk about.

A few gulps from the bottle kept him sane for the time being. The reptilian stood up from his chair and took a few steps around what had he had called home for a longer time than he cared to count. He stared around looking at the memorabilia of the life he once lived a long time ago and let out a heavy sigh.

His old uniform hung from a wall off to the left and he went over to inspect it for a few moments. A sharp turn and a few steps had him back in his chair, staring at the screen hoping the one person he could rely on would still be out alive. Unblinking eyes stared at the screen, hoping to get a reply back soon.

Nepleslia’s Drei computer network would end up receiving the message as well,

Its communications network would end up channeling the message to the NSS Potemkin, the ship Wazu was captaining at the time even if he wasn’t present. The Drei computers onboard had been instructed to keep up appearances while Wazu was gone. This included responding to messages among other things.

To: Sgzyr
Subject: Re: I think you owe me a few beers.

Beers would be acceptable. Can you meet me at the Unity Station bar by the Neppies burger joint? Public communications networks are not the safest of places to be holding conversations these days.

Unity station was above Nepleslia for the time being, the large space station had served the Nepleslians well during the initial days of the creation of their new empire. Plenty of foot traffic from military and civilian ships made it a great meeting place and really he had only gotten into one bar fight so Wazu was still permitted entry. It would also take a few hours for the NSS Potemkin to arrive there, giving it plenty of time to create another Wazu should it be required.

The original plan had been to rebuild Wazu if a week went by without contact, implying his current side project had failed and that he was likely dead. However it looked like the current time table would have to be moved up a bit if Sgzyr was intent on meeting face to face.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back