• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission [Reds] Fujiko Trade and Cultural Exchange Office

demibear

Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
πŸŽ–οΈ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
Character Forum Mod
Submission Faction(s)
  1. Yamatai (except Elysia)
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
WIP URL: Fujiko Trade and Cultural Exchange Office on Star Army Space Roleplay
Approved URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=corp:fujiko_development_corporation:ftceo
RP Example: Yamatai News (YINN) - Rising from Obscurity: The Establishment of the Fujiko Trade and Cultural Exchange Office

I present the SARP version of the American Institude of Taiwan. Can't officially represent themselves as a faction (as far as I understand things) since they are within the Yamatai Star Empire, but could still be seen as a the defacto foreign ministry of the Reds. Mostly for fluff, but I would love to use them as the official channels the Reds can use to talk to other factions to improve the perceptions others have of them. Want to add more art to the article, but nothing MJ has made besides an office building has felt right yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
3 Day Approval Timer - Expires 2023/09/13 @ 0200.

Approved.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…