• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

[Refit & Update] Lorath Whirlwind

DocTomoe

Inactive Member
https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=lo ... posedstats

Due to increasing attention, I have been forced to try to get some of my workload for updating stats completed. Since I am required to resubmit my items, I have decided to add some refit features.

In this case, I have added an increased range of weapons available as optional equipment for the Whirlwind. Note, the Whirlwind is a typical 'mecha', allowing for these weapons to be held and operated by its hands. Most ordinance listed is not intended to be incorporated into the unit at one time.

My apologies for taking so long Doc. Due to how much information is there, I couldn't exactly speed on through it.

Regardless, I saw nothing that looked wrong or anything that was cause for attention.

Approved

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…