Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Resolved Remove 309th Subforum and move involved threads to Nepleslian faction subforum.

Charmaylarg Dufrain

🎖️ Game Master
The 309th Subforum has been up for about 5-6 years now since legix made it and I took over it. It has been the forum for about 4-plots now but I have since stopped using the 309th for my main plot since relaunching and no longer need it and feels a bit redundant to use it.

There are about sub-40 threads in there that I would like if at all possible moved into the normal Nepleslian faction forum so they are not lost, and the 309th Subforum removed.

That is all. If it's too much work I can take thirty minutes and a temporary staff role for those few minutes and move them myself if nobody else wants to!

Okay, do you want all of the threads in there moved or just ones tagged with 309 (I am going to assume Aquila Flight too in this)? Do you want a new subforum for Die Screaming?

All of them if possible be it DS, 309th, Aquila, JPs, etc. to the main nepleslian subforum so they dont get lost elsewhere, yes. Since I will no longer be using the forum.

As for a new subforum, DS has since irelaunched the plot into a shipplot with a new name and what not that im treating as a new plot alltogether. Ill leave the new plot in the nep forum until I have a few threads enough to warrent a subforum but thank you for offering.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back