• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN [Report] Khorsovarolor Decimated

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
STAR ARMY OF YAMATAI
FIRST EXPEDITIONARY FLEET
SIXTH SQUADRON

Taisho Yui,

1. Sixth Squadron has arrived at Khorsovarolor as per your orders to investigate the loss of contact. Their military is in ruin and their planet seems to be afflicted with some sort of mass casualties. Information is sketchy at this time. We still need to get planetside to see what happened.

Signed,

Taii Catherine Ross
Commander, YSS Excalibur

CC: SAINT

STAR ARMY OF YAMATAI
SIXTH SQUADRON

Taisho Yui,

1. Abwehran forces in the area are possibly responsible for the destruction of the Khorsoi defense forces. They responded to my transmission:

"This is Hauptmann Johiem Kaufman of the 3rd Destroyer Squadron, Abwehran Imperial Weltraumflotte. Be warned, we are executing quarantine operations of the planet Khorovarolor due to a highly infectious and deadly pandemic. I would advise not landing on planet unless you are absolutely certain you will not bring the infection off world."

2. I request you deploy all available Jihi-class medical ships and medical research personnel to the scene to help the citizens. My squadron cannot do much to help on our own. This is a large scale emergency.

3. My medical officer advises me that this virus, because it affects the Khorsoi, it will likely infect other humans like Nepleslians.

Signed,

Taii Catherine Ross
Commander, YSS Excalibur

CC: SAINT

STAR ARMY OF YAMATAI
HEADQUARTERS, KETSURUI SANCTUARY

Taii Catherine Ross,

1. I have dispatched the 1XF Medical and Rescue Group to Khorsorvarolor from the KMS. Unfortunately they won't be able to get there for about 3 days.

Code:
 Name 	 IRN 	 Class 	 Commander 	 Status/Remarks
YSS Recovery 	NJ-X1-M01 	Jihi-Class Medical Ship 	- 	Active
YSS Savior 	ND-X1-M01 	Kyaa-class Search and Rescue Vessel 	- 	Active
YSS Rescue 	ND-X1-M02 	Kyaa-class Search and Rescue Vessel 	- 	Active
YSS Salvation 	ND-X1-M03 	Kyaa-class Search and Rescue Vessel 	- 	Active
YSS Helping Hand 	ND-X1-M04 	Kyaa-class Search and Rescue Vessel 	- 	Active

2. I will get in touch with the 3rd XF. They have 4 Jihi and are in the area. Hopefully they'll be able to respond very soon.

3. Try to find out more about these Abwehran guys.

4. Hang in there and do what you can.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back