• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Repost Repost: AMX-102

Same as before, I see nothing overly wrong with the design, I'm digging the propulsion systems. Honestly, nothing really leaps to mind, just small tweaks to the 101, and it remains overly the same, small tweaks in measurements, speeds, etc etc. All overly well explained. The addition of the telescopic arms was a nice touch, and the strength of the grip being listed all very well done. Weaponry is still inherently the same. Over all you've miniaturized somethings due to the subtle changes in size to the frame.

Overall the design is nice, just a few tweaks here and there to increase performance and it still remains the same design in essence.

This submission is approved for IC Usage.

Mmm. The idea was that as a grunt, it remains fundamentally the same.
In the hands of a pilot with a decent imagination and some proper skills, it can be used to much greater effect than the 101: That is, the unit is smarter as apposed to stronger or faster or better armored.

I humbly present: The Winter II.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back