Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

SACN Request for Board of Inquiry

Nashoba

SARPaholic & Admin
Retired Staff
Inactive Member
Convention Veteran
To: Star Army Command
Attention: Ketsurui Yui-Taisho
Subject: Formal Request for Board of Inquiry regarding the fate of Task Force Torch

As you are no doubt aware, this Joint Task Force was comprised of thirty-six ships from both the 1XF and 2XF. It was charged with entering UOC space and to determine the status of the UOC and their worlds.

The remnants of this Task Force have just arrived in Veronica. Only eight vessels have returned, most of which require extensive repairs.

According to my initial inquiry to the YSS Aegir, each time the task force stopped it was soon beset by NMX forces with no warning. The most devastating attack taking place in the Mitsuya System.

This endeavor in my opinion has failed to product any viable intelligence, and I want to know why. More so I want to know how the enemy on two separate occasions was able to approach our forces undetected.

I am not interested in a witch hunt, I am sure that the actions of our soldiers are not the cause of this. But such a failure is a sign of a possible threat from the NMX that we are not aware of, and we would be remiss if we did not investigate.

To that end, I ask that you appoint a member to the Board of Inquiry, or if your duties permit attend yourself. I have already decided that I will sit on the Board of Inquiry.

Respectfully,
Mikasa Sorano-Taisho
Commander, Second Expeditionary Fleet

To: Taisho Mikasa Sorano

I will arrive shortly to attend.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back