• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SYNC Request for parts

Syaoran

Retired Staff
***Public Message Posting***
I represent a privateer group that is looking to expand our collection and would be interested in buying the following things from those available.

• A Ki-V1 Hoplite
  • Fightership parts
  • Element Series power armors, other ones are possible, but we'd appreciate it if we don't have to jump through hoops.
---'Fire Demon'

To: Fire Demon

We currently have the following vehicle available for 15,000 KS:

Damaged Hoplite (cockpit/systems intact, engine & shields & weapons dead) (Pirating YE 34, TC: 87-4, IC: 318-2001-81)

And for 500 KS each:
  • Fighter engine parts (Pirating YE 34, TC: 65-2, IC: 122-73-60)
  • Fighter engine parts (Pirating YE 34, TC: 87-2, IC: 144-469-79)
  • Fighter-grade sensor array (Pirating YE 34, TC: 82-11, IC: 877-3984-84)

To: Anonymous Seller

We discussed the order and my associates decided that we would like to accept the offer. We will send you half the cost in advance, and the other half at delivery to the attached location.

We can only accept payment in full and in advance.

If you still wish to make the purchase, please transfer the funds and provide the shipping destination.

To: Anonymous Seller

I suppose that will have to do. We will transfer the funds and a location has been attached.

(~Attached is public storage at a shipyard in Nepleslian space, and payment transferred~)

The item has been delivered successfully. Thank you for your business.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back