• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN [Resignation]Faye Kikoru

Fay

Begin Transmission...

To: Fleet Admiral Tomori Rina
From Petty Officer 1st Class Faye Kikoru
Subject: Resignation

Greetings Rina-sama,

I feel that it is time for me to leave. I yearn to rejoin Yamatai. I don't know why, but I just do not feel at home here in the UOC. I am very grateful for all that you have done for me, but I just can not stay here... Thus, I am submitting my resignation and will be packing my things immediately. I'm sorry for the short notice, but I feel that the time is right for departure. If you wish to meet before I leave, I will be in my quarters packing. If not, then I've enjoyed my time working under you and hope that we can still talk every now and then.

Fare well,
Faye

End Transmission...

While it pains me to see you go, I understand Faye, and wish you well. I would not willingly hold you against your will, but your systems access has been removed as is standard. I would like to keep in contact with you when we can, and carry on our friendship I've come to cherish. Know you go home missed, and still a friend.

With love,
Rina.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back