• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission [Restaurant] The Shattered Shell

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Kyle now has this, but I read some of the submission. I love it and hope there's an expansion into Yamatai!

Aye, need @Wes to take a gander, if FMship is approved I'll take another look over it

This is not for Yamatai, it's Nepleslian.

On top of that, it's a tiny culture piece establishing the existence of a single restaurant used ICly already. This is one of those cases where FM review isn't particularly necessary.

Oh! I thought it was for Yammy, at least that's the impression I got!

Hey @Koenig808 need yer stamp here!

b-but it's in the Nepleslian namespace and names Funky City in the first sentence. . .

For some reason I completely blanked out the neplesia namespace ;-;

Also, put the unapproved tag in it already!

This is fine for Nepleslia, and besides has been used in-canon multiple times. It's just another inoffensive restaurant like the Green Ocean from before. It's not like there's something illegal on the menu-- and even if there were the wiki is not the Faction's opinion on things. Otherwise, there'd be no criminal enterprises. There's literally nothing wrong with this article.

To be clear: This article is approved for use in Nepleslia. As if it needs to be.

Uh, you and Osaka I believe have held JPs in there. I think her and I did one as well.

Not sure what ever happened to Kyle's review, but APPROVED.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…