• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Resubmission: John "Celestial Fury" Kennedy

Grey Library

Inactive Member
Character Article URL: John "Celestial Fury" Kennedy
Preferred Plot GM: @Gunhand4171 (Ragnarok)

Major works have been carried out on Celestial Fury, now rechristened John Kennedy. I've decided to play it safe and resubmit the character for reapproval, given the extreme changes.

As always, comments and criticisms are welcome.

Authors Note: Yes, John is a ID-SOL Sniper Assassin . I am not joking.

Ah, my apologies - assumed you were explicitly referencing the RL John Kennedy.
Explanation for the name is in the Trivia section at the bottom. John comes from "John Doe", John-17 comes from "John-117" (Master Chief) and Kennedy comes from the "Kennewes Offensive"

He'd actually be a John D. Kennedy.

Explanation for the name is in the Trivia section at the bottom. John comes from "John Doe", John-17 comes from "John-117" (Master Chief) and Kennedy comes from the "Kennewes Offensive"

He'd actually be a John D. Kennedy.

And this is what happens when I don't read the article beforehand. :rolleyes:

Sorry about that, bro.

And this is what happens when I don't read the article beforehand. :rolleyes:

Sorry about that, bro.
It's fine. But in all seriousness, please give it a read. Cool music themes and you can point and laugh at how poor he is.

Psst. He only has 2121 DA, after skimping on ammo costs. If I'd bought the 'Crimson' specialty rounds, he'd only have 736 DA left.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back